Below is a step by step guide on how to return your online item/s back to us:
Step 1 Access the returns portal
Your returns note is no longer included in your parcel. Access the returns portal where you will be able to select the items being returned and generate your returns label. You will also need to tell us why you're returning the item - we use your returns reason as feedback to improve our products!
For further information, please click here
Step 2 Print your returns label and affix this to your parcel
Now that you have generated your returns label. Please print this label and attach it to the outside of your parcel. To avoid any delays, please remove or black out your shipment address.
What to do if you do not have access to a printer
If you decide not to use Hermes to return your parcel or do not have access to a printer, you are welcome to return via a carrier of your choice. You do not have to register your return on our returns portal. All you have to do is include a written note with your order number and details so our warehouse know who the return is from.
Please note, you will need to pay the cost of return if using alternative carriers. Additionally, please ensure to obtain a traceable proof of return.
Plot 10A Faraday Avenue,
Hams Hall Distribution Park
*Please note, for areas where Hermes Parcel Shop is not available e.g. Isle of Man, we recommend using the above method by returning via a carrier of your choice. Please ensure to obtain a traceable proof of return.
Step 3 Package the item
Please ensure the item is in a resalable and doesn't contain any items not eligible for a return. Please click here for further details
Step 4 Drop your return at your closest Hermes Parcelshop
Click here to find your nearest Hermes Parcelshop.
Step 5 Your return will be sent back to the warehouse and processed
Please allow up to 15 working days (excluding weekends and Bank Holiday's) for your parcel to be returned back to the warehouse and processed by the returns team. We will send you a confirmation email as soon as we have processed your return. Please wait to receive your confirmation email.
Step 6 Refunded
Your refund* will be made into your original payment method. If by credit/debit card, please allow up to 3-5 working days from receipt of confirmation email. If by PayPal, allow up 24 hours for the funds to show in your account.
*Please note, the refund you will receive will be for the items returned minus £2.95 (return shipping fee).
Returning in-store ?
Orders placed via debit/credit card, Google/Apple Pay can only be exchanged in-store. Please do not attempt to return any orders placed with alternative methods of payment in-store as it will be rejected e.g. PayPal, Klarna, etc. For further information, please click here
We do not offer exchanges online however you are able to exchange your online item in-store if you aren't satisfied. Please check the following before returning in-store.
- Print or download your tax invoice before visiting the store. We cannot be held liable for any invoices that cannot be downloaded due to mobile network issues - this can be found attached in your shipment confirmation email.
- Please ensure the item has all tags attached and in a resalable condition
- If you wish to exchange an item which is worth more than the original item, you will need to pay the difference
- If the item is out of stock, we will offer you the chance to proceed with a “like for like” exchange. This means that the item can be exchanged for a different item of the same value.
- We can only exchange orders placed online via credit/debit card, Google Pay and Apple Pay in-store.
- For orders paid via PayPal, Klarna or Carte Bancaire, you will need to return your item/s via steps provided above for a refund and then re-order a replacement.
- We will only accept returns that are made within the 28 days returns period. Any returns outside of this period will not be able to be selected in the portal and cannot be returned.
- If you have already generated a label and wish to return another item from the same order. You will not be able to generate another returns label. Your return will need to be made at your own expense.
- Please note you cannot edit your selection once a label has been generated. If you would like to add more items to your return, please add this manually to your parcel by including a hand written note. This also applies if you want to return more than one order within one parcelt.
- If you are attempting to return any innerwear, underwear, swimwear or Airism Masks the returns portal will not allow for returns of this type to be made due to hygiene reasons. Please click here to view our returns policy.