Should you wish to review UNIQLO's returns policy, please see this here.
If you believe you have received a faulty or incorrect item, please contact the customer service team.
Should you choose to return your order, returns are FREE for UK customers. To return your parcel click here. Items purchased in a physical store will need to be returned to the same UNIQLO UK store it was purchased, within 28 days, with a proof of purchase. Store-bought items cannot be returned by post and UNIQLO is not responsible for items returned to our warehouse in error.
Please take note of the following:
1. You can return your item for a refund within 28 days of receiving your order.
2. We do not currently offer exchanges. Once your parcel is sent back it will be refunded to the card used to place the order.
3. We'll refund you the price paid for your item at the time of purchase. This includes sale items.
4. We cannot accept any returns for inner/underwear/swimwear or face-masks due to hygiene reasons..
5. All items will be inspected upon return. If we deem your return as unsalable, it will be returned back to you.
6. Items are your responsibility once delivered until the return reaches our warehouse. Please take good care of them!
7. Make sure your parcel is packed securely and cannot be damaged on its way back, it's your responsibility to return the item in the same condition it was delivered to you in.
8. Where possible, the returned items should include original tags and packaging.
9. We strongly recommend you obtain proof of postage. Any returned lost items without a receipt will not be refunded.
10. Please note, you are able to visit us in store to perform an exchange only. Refunds for online orders cannot be processed in store. For orders placed via PayPal or Klarna, these must be returned to our warehouse via our returns portal.
11. For our store returns policy, please click here