How do I check my order status ?
As soon as your order has been placed, in the background we are working on processing your order. To check the status of your order, please log into your UNIQLO account and accessing your “order history”.
Where is my order ?
You can check the latest status of your delivery via the Tracking page on the UNIQLO UK website and enter your order number in the field. Here you will be able to find the most up to date status of your delivery.
Simply open your shipment confirmation email and click the “TRACK YOUR ORDER HERE”
- If you haven't received your shipment confirmation email, there could be 3 reasons for this:
- Your order is still being processed. It won't be long now- to check the status of your order, log into your UNIQLO account and access your “order history”.
- You may have entered your email address incorrectly at the checkout- Don’t worry, it happens- you may have noticed that you didn't receive any confirmation email too. Simply get in touch with our customer service team and we can help !
- Your shipment confirmation email may be in your spam/junk mail folder
- Your order has been cancelled- we would have sent you an email confirming why- double check your inbox to see if this is the case. For further information on cancellations, click here
- If you notice that there is an error in your address, please reach out to us immediately. As soon as we receive your order we cannot make any changes to your address but we may be able to work with our carrier to make any changes. To see the changes we can make, please click here
Who will deliver my order ?
Our chosen carrier is Hermes UK.
Hermes operates a 09:00-21:00 service and you will be given a delivery time-slot. Please check your tracking for the slot that has been allocated to you. Please note that this cannot be changed and is allocated based on the number of deliveries your friendly delivery driver has to make in your area.