Step 1 Access the returns portal
Your returns note is no longer included in your parcel. Access the returns portal where you will be able to select the items being returned and generate your returns label. You will also need to tell us why you're returning the item- we use your returns reason as feedback to improve our products !
For further information, please click here
Step 2 Print your returns label and affix this to your parcel
Now that you have generated your returns label. Please print this label and attach it to the outside of your parcel. To avoid any delays, please remove or black out your shipment address.
If you decide not to use Hermes to return your parcel. You can return via a carrier of your choice. Please note that you will be responsible for the cost. Here is the returns address:
Plot 10A Faraday Avenue,
Hams Hall Distribution Park
Step 3 Package the item
Please ensure the item is in a resalable and doesn't contain any items not eligible for a return. Please click here for further details
Step 4 Drop your return at your closest Hermes Parcelshop
Click here to find your nearest Hermes Parcelshop.
Step 5 Your return will be sent back to the warehouse and processed
Please allow up to 15 working days for your parcel to be returned back to the warehouse and processed by the returns team. We will send you a confirmation email as soon as we have processed your return. Please do wait until you receive your confirmation email.
Step 6 Refunded
Your refund will be made into your original payment method. If by credit/debit card, please allow up to 3-5 working days from receipt of confirmation email. If by PayPal, allow up 24 hours for the funds to show in your account.
Returning in-store ?
Only orders placed by debit/credit card can be refunded in-store. Please do not attempt to return any orders placed with alternative methods of payment in-store as it will be rejected. For further information, please click here
We do not offer exchanges online however you are able to exchange your online item in-store if you aren't satisfied. Please do check the following before returning in-store.
- Print or download your tax invoice before visiting the store. We cannot be held liable for any invoices that cannot be downloaded due to mobile network issues
- Please ensure the item has all tags attached and in a resalable condition
- If you wish to exchange an item which is worth more than the original item, you will need to pay the difference
- If the item is out of stock, we will offer you the chance to proceed with a “like for like” exchange. This means that the item can be exchanged for a different item of the same value.
- We cannot exchange any orders placed by PayPal in-store, you will need to follow the above steps to refund the item online and then re-order your replacement item.
- We will only accept returns that are made within the 28 days returns period. Any returns outside of this period will not be able to be selected in the portal and cannot be returned
- If you have already generated a label and wish to return another item from the same order. You will not be able to generate another FREE returns label. Your return will need to be made at your own expense.
- If you are attempting to return any innerwear, underwear or swimwear the returns portal will not allow for returns of this type to be made. Please click here to review the returns policy.