Below is an outline of what happens once you drop your return back to us:
For further information on how to return your order, please click here.
What is your returns policy ?
You have 28 days to return your order from the date its delivered. See below points from our returns policy.
- The following item(s) cannot be returned:
- Innerwear/underwear/swimwear/masks due to hygiene reasons
- Personalised item(s) (e.g alterations)
- Where possible, any labels or tags must remain intact and the Product(s) should be returned in or with its original packaging.
- Your item must be returned to us undamaged, unsoiled, unwashed, unaltered or not worn (other than to try the item). If you return any item that is found not be in a resalable condition, your return will be rejected. An exception can be made for items deemed faulty and cannot be fixed or replaced by the store as per Consumer Rights Act 2015. For further information, please click here.
Please contact our customer services team before returning your order if you have any queries.